About the Role:
We are looking for a senior creative Graphic designer with knowledge of best design practices for online websites, digital applications, mobile applications, Games designing, logo, Banner designing, Branding,Newsletter. With us, you will get a chance to work on a variety of products with a highly trained and dynamic team. If you have an eye for aesthetics and want to learn and grow as a UX designer, then get ready to join a fun and fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design advertising material and any other graphic artwork in line with brand specs.
- Create engaging copy & graphic content to strict deadlines both autonomously and as part of a team, in a dynamic work environment.
- Develop innovative and eye-grabbing content for regular brand-focused, promotional posts and messages to targeted audiences.
- Develop digital and print content for marketing campaigns.
- Help manage the company’s social media accounts.
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Creating graphics for websites, marketing campaigns, infographics, blog images, digital ads, flyers, and social media images.
- Take the initiative to understand business needs and marketing requirements to devise captivating design solutions for integrated marketing plans.
- Generating ideas and concepts for various marketing and advertising deliverables.
- Collaborating with various teams and leadership on ideation and strategic decisions.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abode illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
Students and graduates from reputable universities with Computer Sciences Background.